7.5 Hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
Departing from Seward, Alaska
Our thrilling 7.5 Hour cruise travels 130 miles through Kenai Fjords National Park, where wildlife is abundant and tidewater glaciers are massive. This adventure cruise is on a smaller vessel, getting you away from the crowds and providing up-close views of the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords National Park. Providing a full narration to your journey, a uniformed National Park Ranger will guide you to the many spectacular sights while fielding any questions you may have. With 7.5 hours on the water, this cruise allows time for the captain to seek out the best wildlife viewing opportunities in the area and enjoy time in front of two active tidewater glaciers: Holgate and Aialik Glaciers. Explore the islands and coves of the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, home to thousands of nesting seabirds.
Please note: children under 11 not recommended on this cruise.
June 6 - August 23, 2015
- 10:00 am
- 5:30 pm
- Infants under 2yrs
Tax and harbor fees not included in the above prices.
- Visit two active tidewater glaciers
- More time on the water allows the captain to seek out the best wildlife-viewing opportunities in the area
- Smaller vessel adventure cruise gets you away from the crowds and closer to wildlife and scenery
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, puffins, eagles, seabirds
- Onboard National Park Ranger
- Fun and educational Junior Ranger Program available
- Guaranteed reserved seating in our heated cabin for every guest
- Complementary light breakfast and deli lunch included
- Complimentary use of binoculars while onboard
- Vessel: Orca Song
- Click here for Route Map and Detailed Cruise Description
How to Get Here
Our 7.5 Hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise departs daily from Seward, a seaside town located 125 miles south of Anchorage on Alaska’s famous Kenai Peninsula. The highly scenic drive to Seward from Anchorage provides countless views of mountains, inlets, lakes, rivers, glaciers, and more. If you’d rather use your travel time to sit back and relax while you gaze at the spectacular sights, we are more than happy to arrange roundtrip transportation via motorcoach or the legendary Alaska Railroad.
Click here for Seward Driving Directions & Check-In Information
Click here for Transportation Options