7.5 Hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
Departing from Seward, Alaska
Our thrilling 7.5 Hour cruise explores Kenai Fjords National Park, where wildlife is abundant and tidewater glaciers are massive. Providing a full narration to your journey, a uniformed National Park Ranger will guide you to the many spectacular sights while fielding any questions you may have. With 7.5 hours on the water, this cruise allows time for the captain to seek out the best wildlife viewing opportunities in the area, including Steller sea lion colonies and rookeries home to thousands of nesting seabirds. You will also spend time in front of two active tidewater glaciers: Holgate and Aialik Glaciers.
June 4 - August 21, 2016
- 10:00 am
- 5:30 pm
- Infants under 2yrs
Tax, harbor fees, and meal not included in the above prices.
NOW BOOKING FOR 2017!
Dates: June 3 – August 20
Adults: $179 / Children: $89.50
- Visit two active tidewater glaciers
- More time on the water allows the captain to seek out the best wildlife-viewing opportunities in the area
- View wildlife and scenery on a large, stable catamaran with multiple viewing decks and large, fog-free windows
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, puffins, eagles, seabirds
- Onboard National Park Ranger
- Fun and educational Junior Ranger Program available
- Guaranteed reserved seating in our heated cabin for every guest
- Delicious Alaska salmon and prime rib feast served buffet style for only $19
- Complimentary use of binoculars while onboard
- Free parking*
- Vessel: Glacier Express
- Click here for Route Map and Detailed Cruise Description
*Parking reimbursement for public parking lots available at check-in office.
Current Specials & Packages:
Take advantage of these limited-time offers for this cruise. To book, call (907) 274-7300.
Visit our Seward Adventure Add-Ons Page for information on transportation, accommodations, and activities that can be added to your reservation.
Cruise & Harbor 360 Hotel Package
Price: 10% off cruise and up to 20% off hotel
Add a stay at Harbor 360 Hotel, Seward’s premier waterfront hotel, to your cruise reservation and receive 10% off your cruise and up to 20% off your hotel. Offer valid for 2016 cruise season only. Click here for more information.
How to Get Here
Our 7.5 Hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise departs daily from Seward, a seaside town located 125 miles south of Anchorage on Alaska’s famous Kenai Peninsula. The highly scenic drive to Seward from Anchorage provides countless views of mountains, inlets, lakes, rivers, glaciers, and more. If you’d rather use your travel time to sit back and relax while you gaze at the spectacular sights, we are more than happy to arrange round-trip transportation via motorcoach or the legendary Alaska Railroad. Please note: same-day round-trip transportation is not available for the 7.5 Hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise.